Subject: [Leica] DigiBack webpage updated, but still not for the look, sigh
From: Grégoire Vandenschrick <gregoire.vds@skynet.be>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 20:26:17 +0200

Hi,

I added two pages, one with technical data of the digiback ,an other one
explaining a little bit how could the digiback and the leica-M body exchange
information, without having the Leica-M too much modified.

here for the links:

http://users.skynet.be/fa420324/pages/Technical%20data.htm
If you read the Leica D-LUX brochure, you will recognize some stuff...

and

http://users.skynet.be/fa420324/pages/bodybacktalk.htm
I think about this yesterday eve, and wanted to expose it, this is actually
easier than first thought

have a "good" surf

ps,

I currently look very closely to an alternative html wysiwyg production
soft, to be more compliant with other systems. I would have to redo all the
work, but well, this is so.
any suggestion, given I unfortunately (;-)) work under Win XP home and IE
6.0 to check the results.

Best regards to all

Grégoire Vandenschrick

- ---