Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Photographer's personality
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:37:38 -0400

Yees, Jerry - Your THREE DOLLARS AND EIGHTY-FIVE CENTS for the postage
for the chimney I bought from you for ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS for
which I sent you cash by Federal express so that you'd have the money
before I even got the merchandise - (with it's eye piece that's
basically a mass of scratches and cleaning marks to the point where the
coating is so damaged that it's best described as multi-colored but I
didn't complain despite the fact that it was described as being in good
condition) - is on the way. ;-)

Your buddy,

B. D.