Subject: Re: [Leica] FS Friday- R Stuff
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 01:46:03 -0700

Eric Welch wrote:

> Okay, guys, the time has arrived. I have to liquidate my Leica R
> collection. There are several reasons for this. It's not that I don't
> love my Leicas. But I just don't use them enough now to justify the
> money invested in them. I'm a photo editor now, and I shoot all digital
> at work. And there's no way I'm subsidizing work by purchasing film!><Snip>

LIQUIDATE!!?? GET A BLENDA!!! FLIM??? WHO NEEDS FLIM!?????

Take my word for it for the retro oh so "in" look of 3 years from now
when everyone has been pixaled to death and yearns for paper and gelatin
(of which there is always room for) one of the three kinds of flim
available, one black and white, one color neg, and on slide will be oh
so parfait flim will make a glorious comeback.
"Tomorrow!? hell make it three days from now we'll call the paper a Periodical."

I've had a bull market on analog cameras myself, been buying up plastic
Nikons. They light up and say "Kiss me baby."
The N55 is my latest in silver paint. It came with a 100 lens which i
got for digital mainly a 28-80 for $99 but if you get it with the camera
it's $88. (Lies, but close!)

Don't' welsh on Analog!

Mark Evans Rabiner.

Portland, Oregon USA