Subject: Re: [Leica] new leica-M lens news
From: Grégoire Vandenschrick <gregoire.vds@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 23:59:09 +0200

Usually, my dealer is someone I trust on this. He normally speaks only when
he's sure.
I asked him about this new M-lens, two or three weeks ago, when the rumor
first hit the Lug, at that time, He didn't know, was just thinking a new
summilux could be great. I then took that as a clue, nothing more, and so I
didn't relay this assumption. Now, this is another part, When He says
clearly it will be an Elmar 90mm f/4 with ability to do macro, it's too
precise in my sense to be rumor.

but time will say if I'm wrong on this

Nevertheless, wrong or not, I'm not convinced it was what Leicaists were
waiting for... We saw here other better idea, even the Noctilux 35mm had
something for him ;-)

Ok, best

Gregoire