Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital back for leica, project website
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:26:56 -0700

On 2003-09-18 jerryleh@pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer) thoughtfully wrote:

>Hmmm!  To bad that there are no ISO type standards for computers,
>and browsers.  I would like to see what some of you are offering.
>
>Jerry

There ARE standards - that's what the W3C consortium is all about. unfortunately
standards were the first thing to go in the browser wars. Fortunately there is
an increasing trend toward making better more accurate web sites and there are
more players in the web browser field.

For web designers creating pages that appear identically on a wide version of
browsers is VERY difficult. If you're only concerned about one or two versions
of Windows then its easier.

Adam

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Digital back for leica, project website)