Subject: [Leica] FS Elmarit R28 ROM, 90R2.8,
From: "Dan States" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 18:40:01 +0000

For sale to interested parties:

Leica 28mm Elmarit R ROM.  Exc + with mint glass.  Barell and shade show
light signs of use.  Just back from a Leica CLA.  This is one of the best
lenses I have ever used, but I'm not using it enough.  With caps, box, case
and all the stuff it came with:950.00 USD including domestic shipping.

Leica 90mm Elmarit R F2.8.  Also the final version and the same optical
formula as the current Elmarit M.  Exc+.  The only notable flaw is a bit of
paint missing on a line in the depth of field calculator.  330.00 USD
including shipping in the U.S.  With caps.

Leica Imarect variable focal length finder.  Old and in average but very
usable condition.  60.00 USD including shipping in the U.S.

Contaflex Super . With 50mm Tessar 2.8.  Includes a set of proxar close up
lenses, 85mm lens (with some lens seperation) case for extra lenses,
everready case for camera and instructions.  Camera is in Exc++ condition,
with a still outstanding external meter.  This is the camera that turned me
on to Zeiss.  200.00 USd including shipping in the U.S.

Nikormat ftn with 50mm Nikor H f2.0 lens.  The body works great except for
the meter, which is sometimes wacky.  Only a few brass marks.   The lens is
outstanding in appearance and operation.  110.00 USD including shipping in
the U.S.  A great way to learn photography.

Best wishes
Dan States
Grand Forks ND