Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital back for leica, project website
From: Grégoire Vandenschrick <gregoire.vds@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:47:25 +0200

Hi everybody,

So many thanks for all the very enthusiastic comments. I will update this
when I have new idea and technical solution.

I'm sorry for all of you that can't see this properly. It seems to be some
sort of browser or platform compatibility. But I recognise that in the menu,
I used a too small font, I will change that as soon as possible. I used the
micro$oft apps to do that, and I don't currently know html code enough in
order to correct the compatibility problem. I'm sorry for this. It seems
from the comments that the upper the version of IE, the best result. Now for
the Mac users, I'm fond of this brand, but never decided at the last moment
to buy one, I should one day, to learn this part too.

For the webpage: Some texts are hyperlinks, even not underlined or
blue/purple/black. Practically every pictures send to the same picture, full
size. Two external hyperlink, Leica, of course, and Fill Factory, the
belgian brand of the cmos of the kodak dcs pro 14n, go and have a look at
the leaf c-most, at the end of the pointed page.

Best, I will continue this, as it seems to be apreciated.

Gregoire Vandenschrick