Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Release
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 21:12:41 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/03 12:54:35 PM, jbcollier@shaw.ca writes:

<< I like slide shows. Not slide shows of pure drivel but slide shows with
interesting images. Obviously many of you have had some pretty bad
experiences. I have nothing but fond memories of my family's slide
shows.  >>

A well-organized and edited slide show can be every bit as interesting as a
good movie. My Carousel could be synced with sound. I have the Kodak unit that
does it. Methinks Kodak is premature in dropping the projector.
They should license another outfit to produce it under a different brand with
better construction, lenses and digital control technology. It will sell.

br

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Kodak Release)
Reply from Sander van Hulsenbeek <alex@vanhulsenbeek.com> (Re: [Leica] Kodak Release)