Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Minox 35
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 11:58:31 EDT

In a message dated 9/17/03 7:51:00 AM, justin@justinlow.com writes:

<< The batteries are still available in Singapore. But I have read the 4
LR44 cells taped together will do the trick. >>
I understand that there's a 6V replacement you can get anywhere that will
work. But I'd try to get more info on it before using it. A number of these
battery types are being moved up to higher values. For example, the 1.4V is no
longer available here. It's replaced by the 1.5V. The meter becomes somewhat more
lively: I had to set the meter ISO for half the film's speed. So I shoot ISO
200 Kodacolor at ISO 100. Nothing catastrophic happened to the meter.

br

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] OT: Minox 35)