Subject: Re: [Leica] Here's my own post for the day.
From: "tOM Trottier" <Tom@Abacurial.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 01:48:46 -0400

> Jeff S wrote:
> > Awhile back I thought about buying either a new
> > Pentax, Nikon or Minolta SLR but the darndest thing
> > was that because I want a macro, a PC lens and a
> > fisheye, the Leica R ended up being sorta competitive!
> > Lots of used 3-cam Leica glass out there at good
> > prices, but not so many ROM'd Nikkor PC and fisheye
> > lenses going cheap, and I've never seen a Pentax PC
> > lens at a swap meet, but B&H lists new ones at over
> > $1200. Could've sworn I've seen the newer-gen Leica
> > equivalent going for under $1K not so long ago.

Or choose Olympus...

tOM
Tom Trottier 758 Albert St, Ottawa ON Canada K1R 7V8
Apologies for any duplications.
If you don't want any more emails like this from me, please
reply and put "REMOVE" at the start of the Subject field.

Replies: Reply from "eric" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Here's my own post for the day.)