Subject: [Leica] Glamour GLAMOUR glamour Contest
From: Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:36:11 -0700

Hello LUG,

If you want see the entries so far, go to

http://www.sonc.com/glamour_contest.htm

I'll update the page as entries come in.  There is still time to
enter.  I will close the contest mid morning of Tuesday USA CST so all
people in the world can enter on Monday.

Daniel, which picture do you want judged?  I really would like for it
to be your choice.

SonC

  Time is running out for entries in the Glamour Photo Contest.  This
  is not a joke.  I'm giving a real Leica-related Prize for the
  winning picture depicting Glamour.  I don't mean noodies, any shot
  that will fit the theme.

  The picture must be posted to the LUG by the end of Monday in the
  world.   I am the sole judge. If I am stumped, I will ask another
  fair minded judge to help me.

  There is no entry fee, prizes will be shipped at my expense anywhere
  in the world.  You retain all rights to your picture.  If you cannot
  post, email it to me without viruses, and if it is the winner I will
  post it for you.

  The purpose is to encourage posting to the LUG. you know,
  photography.   We subscribe to the don't ask, don't tell theory of
  Leica photography. If you own a Pentax K1000, and you win, you win.

  Good luck.

- --
Best regards,
 Sonny                          mailto:sonc@sonc.com