Subject: Re: [Leica] Here's my own post for the day.
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 18:19:49 -0700

Don Dory wrote:

> Mark,
> I am extremely pleased that you are having fun with your Likon's.  Many
> of us have been quietly using similar cameras for a long time.  You
> know, disposable SLR's, use twenty times and discard as necessary.  This
> fall is going to open the floodgates on relatively cheap cameras.
> Digital SLR's under a grand, film SLR's under $200 if you don't need
> another lens.  Prices that us Leica folk think of for getting a new
> acquisition in shape to use.
>
> But..., and it is a big but, the images just aren't quite as good if we
> do our part.  Trust me; I have been trying to stray for years.  But the
> Leica's keep calling, come back, come back, all is forgiven.
>
> Don

Thanks Don! Got to leave first or I'll NEVER come BACK! (One of my
favorite expressions which I made up)

some one else of course made up the unequivocal "gota make Leica LEAF"!

Just say, "Well I got to get the heck* out-a here or I'll NEVER come back!!!"

You can "quote" me.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com

Don't forget the "out-a".

*didn't want to say (hell) on the lug. Use "hell" after the dinner party.

Dreaming about a LiMinolta CL with the 40.