Subject: Re: [Leica] I've Been Arbussed to Death.
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 12:29:14 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/03 8:14:34 AM, jerryleh@pacbell.net writes:

<< After reading today's NYT Magazine, with the subjects of Arbus and
Wegman, I admit; I have had it up to here! >>
What do you mean by that? No one is force feeding you Arbus. If you're not
interested in her work or POV, ignore it. The fact is that you read the article
from start to finish. That seems to contradict your impatience with Arbus.
What you're implying to the rest of us, is that we too should feign your disdain
for her.

br