Subject: [Leica] Diane Arbus article NY Times
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 09:48:20 -0400

As many may already know this Sunday's Magazine section has a long
article on DA and a new showing of her work.  i am in the midst of
reading it.  Would encourage anyone interested in the previous
discussion here to check it out.

I am also in the midst of Susan Sontag's book about photography.  So
far I have come up with the idea of a desk calendar with tear off
sheets - each day a different non-sensical phrase from the book - I am
afraid it will need pairing down as there are only 365 days in a year !
  :)

ernie