Subject: Re: [Leica] really smart kodak (was Leica)
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:13:28 EDT

In a message dated 9/13/03 8:32:51 AM, mail@steveunsworth.co.uk writes:

<< In fact is isn't a hoax as I remember the camera being announced. I think
it's model name might well be 'Advantix Preview'. >>

Steve,

It isn't hoax. What made me think that was the expense of including the
digital system and where the sensor was located inside the camera. What Kodak did
certainly impresses me. And the Advantix format corresponds well with the
digital format now on the market. It's as if Kodak had preplanned that confluence
of film and digital when the original Advantix came out. Remarkable coincidence
of technologies.

br