Subject: Re: [Leica] A really smart Leica
From: "Phil Leeson" <pjleeson@mchsi.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 11:38:20 -0500

Even with the Digilux 1, which has a pretty big screen, I rarely use it,
rather just look through the finder.
One exception is down on the ground for flowers, see link:

http://www.leica-gallery.net/pjleeson/image-46143.html

It is kinda handy to delete the trash shots after the fact in the field.
Phil