Subject: [Leica] WTB: M2 + Lens
From: "Justin Low" <space@byvoid.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 19:31:21 +0800

Hi,

I'm looking for a M2 and a lens, either a 35 Summaron, 35 Summicron, or
50 Summicron. I'll take your offers off list at justin@justinlow.com (my
LUG address has problems receiving; it's very slow). Please do note I'm
located in Singapore, and that I can make payment via Paypal (I don't
like money orders as they are costly). I would prefer to get both body
and lens from a single seller, but would consider otherwise.

Please specify your asking price, condition (cosmetic and functional)
and repair history (esp. for the body).

Sincerely,

Justin Low
justin@justinlow.com