Subject: Re: [Leica] New version of iView Media Pro
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 20:34:54 -0700

Why not find out for yourself! It has a free demo.

And iView is more a database, while iPhoto has some features that iView
doesn't such as making books, and uploading photos to make prints, etc.
iPhoto's search capabilities and metadata management can't touch iView
Media Pro.

I use Extensis Portfolio 6.1 for OS X and iPhoto.

On Thursday, September 11, 2003, at 01:55  PM, Don Lawrence wrote:

> Could someone who is familiar with iView for OSX succinctly
> explain how it differs from the excellent iPhoto?

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

"A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still
putting on its shoes."
- -- Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain)