Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG FOOLS (answering Sonny) was:( answering p2con)
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 22:26:54 -0400

Sonny makes a good case for the slams against br's photos and then writes:

> Here's my smile, fellow! ;>D
>
> By the way, where can we see your photography?
>
> Mine is at
> http://www.sonc.com
> Always,
> Sonny

OK, I give up. You guys think br deserves to be slammed for his pics, (as well as his net behavior), I disagree. He has not been abusive in his responses to various attacks, he just shrugs it off and keeps on ticking.  Regardless: You asked to see my pics so go to the Leica-Gallery and look for Paul Connet.  I put up some pics a while back to prove my contention that the National Geographic shot of the kingfisher was not a set-up, just a chance shot of the bird as it was recovering from a missed dive and happened to chance across a rising mayfly. My bird of choice was a local tern that hunts in the same fashion as the kingfisher. Take a look. Today I posted a couple of shots for the history buffs on the LUG as well.

Regards, Paul Connet

Replies: Reply from Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com> (Re[2]: [Leica] LUG FOOLS (answering Sonny) was:( answering p2con))
Reply from Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com> (Re[2]: [Leica] LUG FOOLS (answering Sonny) was:( answering p2con))