Subject: [Leica] New version of iView Media Pro
From: Don Lawrence <DLawrence@fkp.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:55:18 -0500

Could someone who is familiar with iView for OSX succinctly
explain how it differs from the excellent iPhoto?

Thanks
Don Lawrence

Replies: Reply from Allen Graves <ahgraves@prodigy.net> (Re: [Leica] New version of iView Media Pro)
Reply from "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com> (Re: [Leica] New version of iView Media Pro)