Subject: Re: [Leica] some photographs by Bob Rosen
From: Allen Graves <ahgraves@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 06:29:49 -0500

He used to post a for sale message every week listing a his portfolio
called something like "Postcards From an Existentialist' with a whole
range of prices, from a few hundred to something near a grand,
depending on which paper you wanted him to use in his inkjet printer.

I always thought that it sounded like these "art galleries" and their
"Limited Edition Giclee Prints"

Allen