Subject: Re: [Leica] E6@home [was: Rant: another screw up by New Lab...
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 20:34:07 -0700

OK, one last question, promise! :-)

I know chemistry kits come in 6 steps / 3 steps and different amount etc.
For my needs, I usually shoot only 1 to 2 rolls (36 exp) per month, except
during "special events," then I will shoot around 3-4 rolls per event. The
largest number is 10 rolls. These special events come on average 12 times a
year, but is not evenly spaced. Given that, is the Jobo still a good thing
to use for the normal 1 roll processing?

Thanks!

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>