Subject: [Leica] some photographs by Bob Rosen
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 14:13:07 -0400

A couple of days ago, Bob Rosen, Afterswift@aol.com, (aka Brrrr) sent
some of his photographs to a small group of LUG members.

I offered to put them on the web for a few days, he agreed, and here
they are.... he has had some problems using the Leica Gallery website.

He offered some locations and technical information but I'll leave it to
Bob to tell us more about them.

http://www.hemenway.com/BobRosen/

I did mention to Bob that the Knitted Lady could use some color
correction and that the guitarist could use some enhancing to render the
colors more robustly, but I'll also leave that to him as his vision is
likely to be different than is mine.

- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

P.S. Bob, I'll leave these up until late Sunday unless you tell me
otherwise.

Replies: Reply from "Colin" <noctilux@availabledark.com> (Re: [Leica] some photographs by Bob Rosen)
Reply from "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com> (Re: [Leica] some photographs by Bob Rosen)
Reply from Sander van Hulsenbeek <alex@vanhulsenbeek.com> (Re: [Leica] some photographs by Bob Rosen)