Subject: [Leica] 3 body Leica M users.... how's the M4-P??
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 20:24:26 -0500

Since I'm starting to not want to beat up my dependable M3 as much at
weddings, I was thinking of getting another M body. I use the M6 TTL mainly
with the M2 and M3 as backup. I'd rather have my M3 as my vacation camera
and give it less abuse. I could buy another M6 TTL, but I've never owned a
M4-P and was curious on what users thought. Reason I would want the M4-P
over a M4 is the hotshoe.

Just a rambling for a hot Tuesday night with 3 cats.

Chris
New Orleans