Subject: Re: FW: [Leica] Mein Kampf or Yours, baby
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 19:24:25 -0400

Chris - I don't agree with you but I do like having you around.  That's
what hopefully the LUG should be - a place to argue but still respect
each other in the morning :)

I myself - still on a horrible diet- just had my bowl of oatmeal which
will have to suffice till the weekend when I'm allowed one meal to go
off the diet.

ernie nitka