Subject: RE: [Leica] weekly picture
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:32:54 -0400

Excuse me - being a 'cute kid' dos not require neat hair. Are you
suggesting that the photographer saw the girl, saw her pose, saw that
shot, paused and thought - 'ah, I believe I will switch to a wide angle
lens for this shot, as it will emphasize the head over the body, and
make a statement about a moment in childhood?' If you are, you are not
only far stupider than I think you are, you are also clueless about how
photographers work.

But you've already made that incredibly clear to everyone on this list.

I'd ask why you don't just shut up and post - but then, having seen the
"images" you've send to a few list members, I know the answer to the
question. ;-)