Subject: RE: [Leica] tu quoque
From: Ken Firestone <kenf@speakeasy.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:53:43 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, bdcolen wrote:

   Me? I am embarrassing, 28 years in this country and I still speak with
   an
   accent. I guess when they handed out the rolling r gene, I was out
   practicing calligraphy or something.

   >:-)
   >
   >- Phong
   ---
   Good God, Phong, embarrassed? Why? Henry Kissinger has been in this
   country for something like 60 years and he still sounds like Dr.
   Strangelove....(Interestingly enough, his brother, a successful
   businessman on Long Island, does not have an accent.)

I once recall a comedian stating that he knew Henry Kissinger before
he had an accent.