Subject: Re: [Leica] Riefenstahl Dies
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 12:18:43 -0600

I on the other hand admire her work immensely. I do not, however,
support her past political affliations. She has taken a hell of beating
on the world stage while most other "necessary" Nazis were quietly
forgiven and their past forgotten.

I also like BD and Ernie but I disagree with them on this one.

John Collier