Subject: Re: [Leica] Dearest of companions
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 06:42:49 -0700

Alastair Firkin wrote:
><Snip>
 Let us know and post some images of "better" days.

I will have a whole 768x1024 light table filled with slides pix on my
site which will be fixed up soon as I've got a crush.

Slides was on the light table (2x4') as soon as it was turned on. She
coveted the warmed and needed to work on her tan. Or had UV calico
depression. Great for sorting slides when i got in a rut.  (Reshuffle!)

She was small as cats go (8 pounds) as all she got was beans and rice
for her first 4 year (as she roamed the neighborhood). My then wife and
then me were vergent vegetarians. (Biggest laugh in long time, "vergent")

Mark Rabiner

Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com