Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW updates
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 08:42:41 -0500

Daniel

Yes I will be showing her the Midwest in abundance.  We've taken her to the
Amanas now twice, those in the photos shown and also last week at the
Renaissance Fair held in the Amanas.  Right now she is trying to cope with
our school system, seems she is getting much more homework than she is used
to, but she likes it so far.  She is not as interested in photography as
Gabby was, but her father is a practitioner and has started the seed in
Katharina, so I will have to further her education.  She has a Nikon F50
which is auto everything.  I have told her she can try my Leicas, but she
does not see that as desirable at this time...My wife has warned her of my
Barn Obsession also.

I am going to have to get my covered bridge project going as they are being
burned down lately.  Three so far this past year!  Some Idiot has a thing
about burning them down.

Gene

                      Daniel Ridings
                      <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.n        To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      o>                                  cc:
                      Sent by:                            Subject:  Re: [Leica] PAW updates
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo
                      -alto.ca.us

                      09/09/2003 05:23 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

I'm a sucker for barns ... always have been.

Make sure you show Katharina some of the midwest. You never get to see
that kind of thing on TV, and that's where most people learn about the US.

But she's a teenager ... if you do ... she'll just think you're a nerd and
it will be my fault ... forget it :)

Daniel