Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW updates
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:23:00 +0200 (MEST)

I'm a sucker for barns ... always have been.

Make sure you show Katharina some of the midwest. You never get to see
that kind of thing on TV, and that's where most people learn about the US.

But she's a teenager ... if you do ... she'll just think you're a nerd and
it will be my fault ... forget it :)

Daniel