Subject: Re: [Leica] Dearest of companions -- Molly
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 03:44:52 EDT

Dear Colleagues,

One of my friends presented a puppy to his young daughter. The puppy's name
was Molly. On my friend's birthday, I arrived with my camera to get some shots
of the event. Everybody moved to the garden where we socialized and enjoyed
the splendid food. Molly took off like a shot running at top speed. She raced
around the garden and among the guests, her pace never slowing. Her exuberance
unbounded. There was no chance I could get a shot of her. I couldn't even keep
her in the viewfinder for a second. She must have maintained that speed for at
least 5 minutes, probably longer. Suddenly she came to a dead stop,
surprised, out of breath and energy. She discovered she wasn't made of pure spirit for
the first time in her young life.

br