Subject: Re: [Leica] Dearest of companions
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 09:23:26 +0200 (MEST)

> My calico cat of 18 years is on an IV now and is not expected to come
> back from the vet as a sure thing.
> Kidney failure.
> She who slept on half my face for 18 years. My first cat. Certainly a
> bonding thing.

Our last cat, not our present one, lived until she was 17. All kinds of
problems as Mark describes.

At last, she use all her strength to jump up into Simon's, my oldest
son's, lap. He petted her and then looked at me: "Pappa, I think Isis
died." She did.

Present cat is 9 years old. These pets, these pets.

Daniel