Subject: RE: [Leica] I've quit the Lika Leica club - GeeBee
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 15:51:27 -0400

Jim happens to be a gentleman. He also happens to be extremely patient.
So perhaps you might consider that perhaps, just perhaps, there is
something you may be doing on this list that manages to aggravate some
of the best photographers, and most polite, kind individuals on the
list? And I am not including myself in either category, as it's up to
others to judge the former, and as even I wouldn't be deluded enough to
include myself in the later group, particularly as I've already made it
quite clear that I think you're a pedantic pseudo-intellectual who has
contributed nothing but annoyance since first making your appearance
here.;-))

B. D.