Subject: Re: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 30
From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 21:00:38 +0200

Thanks for your good advice.
I have a shot were I'm standing a little higher, but it is lacking the
gull. The film itself looks much sharper, I still don't understand why
the scan is not so sharp. Normally the scans looks good. The washed out
sky can probably be corrected but I'm still learning a lot on digital
burning and dodging.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema