Subject: Re: [Leica] I've quit the Lika Leica club
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 10:53:32 -0500

By the way, I have not seem any of BeeGee's postings lately.  Where has he
been these past few weeks?

Gene

                      Daniel Ridings
                      <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.n        To:       leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
                      o>                                  cc:
                      Sent by:                            Subject:  Re: [Leica] I've quit the Lika Leica club
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo
                      -alto.ca.us

                      09/08/2003 08:30 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

> I've found most users with no previous experiences with or no knowledge
of
> Leica or no emotional / financial baggage tied to the German company all
> shunned the Panasonic and its clones like plague.

I don't know ... there are some shooters out there ... and I'd like to
catch whatever they're on :)

http://www.geebeephoto.com/html/irc3.html

I just happened to have that one in front of me. Then there's Sonny's ...

Neither have impressed me as someone who gets emotionally caught up in
their gear (unless Graham curses it as he carries all of it and that stork
and now even a squirrel around).

Daniel

Replies: Reply from "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com> (Re[2]: [Leica] I've quit the Lika Leica club)
Reply from Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com> (Re[2]: [Leica] I've quit the Lika Leica club)