Subject: RE: [Leica] Stolen Equipment
From: "Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics" <saganicc@MSKCC.ORG>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:33:01 -0400

I as well carry openly.  Whenever I put the damn thing in a bag I miss a shot trying to get it out.  If anyone bothers me I just hit them with it, it works quite well.

As for the other remarks, the person obviously has never been on a crowded express subway.  Having things stolen from your bag is a common occurrence on a crowded train when the person behind you or next to you has easy access to the contents.  It is good advice to keep things in front of you on the train, ie, take your backpack off.

Chris Saganich