Subject: [Leica] RE: OT: Photoshop 7 problem - Thanks
From: Tim Atherton <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 22:11:09 -0600

Well, thanks all.

It looked like it was the Photoshop preferences problem

Good little article on here about the preferences problem:

http://www.creativepro.com/story/feature/17478.html?origin=story
(thanks for that Jawed - PS7 has it's preferences in a different place from
previous versions)

Trashing the Preferences, uninstalling and re-installing seemed to do the
trick.

I also found I had to make sure nothing else was running when I did the new
install - especially Norton Antivirus and my Firewall programme. I also went
into the Task Manager and processes and made sure I shut down anything that
wasn't important.

Anyway it seemed to do the trick (and I heard from several people who were
having the same problem)

tim