Subject: RE: [Leica] has anyone done the MP viewfinder change in his m6 classic?
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 21:10:59 -0400

Rei,
Actually, I was hoping that you would be doing this enhancement first.
Today found my hands putting the M6 in a box for just this little
experiment.  Thankfully I resisted this time, but I suspect that the
days of the old finder are numbered.  The good news is that I can have
the meter upgraded on my M6 classic at the same time.

Let us all know how the new finder goes...

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com