Subject: Re: [Leica] LC5 wide Attachment
From: "Robert McClure" <rmcclure2@woh.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 13:24:26 -0400

Hello,

I appreciate the information on the wide attachment; think I'll avoid buying
it or the reasons stated.  (I did buy the lense adaptor and find it makes a
nice, protective sunshade, not to mention enabling the use of 52mm filters).

Has anyone bought a LC5/ Digilux telephoto adaptor?  If so, how big and
bulky is it and what is its optical/ build quality?

Rob McClure