Subject: Re: [Leica] Dearest of companions
From: "Don R." <don.ro@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 09:23:08 -0500

Dear Alastair,

I am very sorry to hear of the passing of dear Yoda, the Boston Bulldog.
From the portraits, Yoda was a certainly a handsome gentleman. I know Yoda
was a delight and highly valued member of your pack and will be sorely
missed. You may think of him as a member of your family but Yoda thought of
you as members of his pack for which he was responsible.

However, you must remember the years of good times he brought into your
lives, and that Yoda has just run ahead to meet you later.

Don R.