Subject: Re: [Leica] Schwartz' was:Quebecois? - Freedom Fries [OFF-TOPIC]
From: frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 16:57:10 -0400

Hi, Phong,

Yeah, because it just isn't the same if you don't get insulted by the waiter in
person.

I remember the first time I went to Schwartz', and asked for a lean smoked
meat.  "You don't want lean, you want regular", says the waiter.

"No, I want lean", says I.

"I've never seen you here before", he says, "I bet you like lean at Ben's.
Here, we make smoke meat the old fashioned way.  It's dryer.  You need the fat
to make it moist.  I'll bring you a regular."

"I'll have fries and a coke with that".

"Fries and a cherry coke", he says.

"No, a coke," I said.

"Trust me," he says.