Subject: Re: [Leica] Boston LUG: Howard Cummer, Sunday Sep 7 noon. Headcount please.
From: "James R. Nelon" <jnelon@netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 01:21:20 -0400

I know this is not the agenda, but I'll be at Myopia Polo in S. Hamilton
shooting the match on Sunday, 7 September. Gates open at 1:30 for anyone
interested. If you come, look for a Leica R8 tripod mounted on the
announcer side of the field. This is a great sport to try to shoot. Real
men/women have found that shooting polo is what separates the men/women
from the boys/girls.

Jim Nelon

I hope Boston Luggers have a wonderful lunch with Howard. He's great
fun. Howard and his son Russell treated me to a wonderful lunch in Hong
Kong a week ago, showing his new digital N* camera. Hope y'all have fun.