Subject: Re: [Leica] That 6 megapixel digital leica rob was asking about....
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 14:47:59 -0700

Kyle Cassidy wrote:

> >Rob Heyman
> >Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 8:57 AM
> >To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> >Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: Digital back for Leica M, sequel,precision
> >and so on
> >

> >I for one would get rid of my current digital gear in a microsecond if
> >there was a fully manual 6 megapixel digital camera offered. I like
> >knowing what the camera is set to, rather than the camera deciding for
> >me. Rob
>
> My Leica D100 is six megapixels and completely manual. Manual focus, manual
> f-stop, manual shutter speed, manual metering. Only thing that's not manual
> is the film advance.

Is it set to manual automatically? I cant do a darn thing with mine!
Just got the 12-24 though

The first in my block. That's cause i got it from "shutterbug" with my
nose/eyeglasses/moustache combo. Also handy for Starbucks sipping on the sidewalk.

I love getting a three dollar mocha up there in Canada and getting two
bucks change. Is that great for tourism or what!!???

I'm all set to move there as I may have to sell my house.

No my N-100 (I call it) has spunk. So does the (don't tell the Leica
Nuts) N80 which you put film in and you get more in the corners. Kinda
rounded off!!!  ASA 1600 and be there!! Xtol 1:3! Intermittent agitation!!!!!

I'm Like a .... expert!

Marky Leicaed it!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA