Subject: RE: [Leica] PHOTOGRAPHY; PHOTOGRAPHERS; Leicas
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 16:03:38 -0400

Much!:-)

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of Saganich,
Christopher/Medical Physics
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 3:15 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

Yes, the making of the Misfits, (my favorite movie) also had wonderful
stills.  Perhaps the stills I was thinking about weren't from the
Crucible per se, but, at one point there was a fantastic series of B&W
stills taken from one of the Miller's plays.  I believe Inge Morath and
Elliott Erwitt were the dominate photographers on the set in 1960 and
1961 respectively.  I'm not sure if they were Magnum or not.

...there BD is that better.

Chris Saganich
Radiation Safety
x7391