Subject: [Leica] FS: mint chrome/silver M6 TTL 0.72 vf
From: "Patrick \(Washington, DC\)" <>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:05:14 -0700 (PDT)

I have a mint M6 TTL in silver/chrome for sale.  It was CLA:ed by Leica
NJ in June 2003 so it is safe to say that it operates at 100%. I would
call it mint - I have not been able to detect any scratches, plastic is
still on the bottom plate, no dings or dents, the only thing that looks
slightly used is the strap. $1,275 including shipping inside cont. USA,
paypal accepted. Flawless feedback on under ID Patrick
(Washington, DC) and on eBay under ID patotts

For photos of the camera, please visit

I would consider a trade for a 0.85 M6TTL/M7. If you have any
questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Do you Yahoo!?