Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] Re: Metric system
From: gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 09:23:27 -0600

The French spoken in northern Alberta is closer to the French language of eastern Canada with perhaps less English influence.

The French taught in Alberta schools is closer to French as spoken in France in Napoleon's time and later (i.e. post 1760).

French like all modern languages is evolving.

Regards,

Greg