Subject: Re: [Leica] Gunday now PUNDAY
From: Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 00:09:55 -0700

Someone asked if they had to live in the USA to win.

No, I will send the winner their prize postpaid anywhere in the world,
even France or Canada.

I am the adjudicator, but rest assured, I will not be prejudiced
towards any entry, except those submitted by cross-breed Cherokee
/Scots.  By that, I don't mean that you can be a Cherokee with scotch in your
blood. I know the difference between Scotch and Scot.

SonC
http://www.sonc.com