Subject: Re: [Leica] re: gun balderdash & photos
From: "Don R." <don.ro@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 12:07:01 -0500

Jerry,

There is at least one LUG  website member who is a life-long conservative,
life time NRA member and very, very pro-gun.

If there were no guns and people who knew how to use them, these tea sippers
would be speaking Nazi, or Russian.  Had there been four pistols with one
each in the hands of the pilots, 9/11 would not have happened. However, that
might have been a bad thing because there would not have been any disaster
scenes for the tea-sipper clickers to photograph.

When the crooks start running off with the Englishman's Leica's because an
owner in the UK protecting his property gets in more trouble than the crook,
then these illiberals will start thinking it might be nice to live somewhere
that allows one to protect his/her property and family.

Don