Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Leica M
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 00:25:39 -0700

BR, you have no basis whatsoever for such a claim. Digital cameras are
now outselling film cameras. As a Mac user, I understand that doesn't
mean anything in terms of quality. But in this case, you have no
evidence that film cameras are fully being used. Or that digital
cameras won't be fully utilized.

On Tuesday, September 2, 2003, at 11:28  PM, Afterswift@aol.com wrote:

> The real reason film slr's have slower sales is that the market has
> been
> saturated.
> But the cameras are in full use. When digitals saturate the market,
> they will
> be in occasional use.
- --
Eric

A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
little statesmen, philosophers, and divines. - Ralph Waldo Emerson